About these courses
These courses are suitable for students currently studying in Junior College 1 and 2.
We have three courses available for these levels, General Paper 1 and General Paper 2. Courses are exams orientated and teach skills to support students’ work at school.
The General Paper classes support A-Level candidates who are hoping to enter university or higher education.
For General Paper 1 and General Paper 2, we cover the text types "Academic Essay Writing" and "Summary and Application Question".
ALL OUR GENERAL PAPER COURSES ENABLE STUDENTS TO ACHIEVE THEIR BEST THROUGH:
- developing clear communication skills
- enhancing critical thinking skills
- improving overall confidence in their English
- building strategies to improve their exam results
- developing effective techniques for tackling comprehension texts
- developing general study skills such as time-management
- building strategies to improve their compositions
- developing the ability to construct and deconstruct arguments effectively.