Sales & Customer Management Executive
- Secure excellent sales results whilst ensuring a seamless customer experience in handling enquiries about our English language services
- Ensure a high quality, efficient and integrated pre and post-sale customer management experience for all customers and students.
- To proactively engage with internal stakeholders to ensure KPIs and business needs are met.
- Act as our ambassador and provide top quality services to all customers.
|Salary||Pay Band H|
|Working hours||The successful candidate will work a 5-day week on a shift system from Monday to Sunday (8.30am to 5pm / 1pm to 9.30pm). Evening and weekend working is required on a regular basis.|
|Closing date||Sunday 22 September 2019|
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING AND WHY
Working with both our students and with your internal colleagues at British Council, you will provide an exceptional level of customer service engaging with customers face-to-face, online and over the phone to make sure all our customers’ needs and requests are taken of. You will also provide support for all sales and marketing events to create awareness about the British Council.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
You will bring along at least one to two years’ experience working in a customer service/sales environment.
Note: The successful candidate will work a 5-day week on a shift system from Monday to Sunday (8.30am to 5pm / 1pm to 9.30pm). Evening and weekend working is required on a regular basis.
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT THE BRITISH COUNCIL
- 37.5 contracted working hours per week (we believe in an output-based delivery!)
- Enjoy 21 days of Annual leave
- Year-end bonus and annual bonus scheme
- Professional development opportunities – we offer a broad range of professional courses to large corporations and that is available for our staff members too!