This fun and creative one-day workshop, delivered in partnership with Buzan Asia, introduces you to the essentials of Mind Mapping®. You will learn how to use Mind Maps® to enhance your planning, organising, remembering and decision-making skills.
Our Buzan-licensed trainer will guide you as you begin to create and evaluate your own Mind Maps® and give you feedback on exactly what you need to do to improve.
Who should attend?
Anyone who wants to enhance the way they create, learn, organise and remember.
- Feel confident in your ability to create, read and analyse Mind Maps®
- Present ideas in a more succinct and intuitive way
- Better organise and memorise information
The Why, What and How of Mind Mapping
- The need for Mind Mapping® in today’s workplaces
- The fundamentals of Mind Mapping®
- The ‘split brain’ theory
- Buzan laws of Mind Mapping®
Mind Mapping® Applications
- Selecting key ideas and summarising
- Using a Mind Map® to present information
- Taking notes using a Mind Map®
- Using a Mind Map® as a decision-making and planning tool
|Public Training Dates 2019|
|March 13||May 8||August 28|
|October 16||November 6|
Length: 1 day
Course fees: $741.51 (including GST)