Do you manage a service delivery team? Would you like to develop a culture of service excellence in your organisation? If so, this important workshop is for you.
With a range of interactive activities, you will learn about the ‘6 Ds’ of a customer-focused culture and how to link these to your service vision. You will also discover how to manage customer experiences while keeping your team engaged.
Who should attend?
Current or aspiring managers of service delivery teams.
• Understand how to build a culture of service excellence
• Develop a highly motivated and engaged customer service team
• Learn from other high-performing managers and organisations
• Building a culture of service excellence
• The 6D's of creating a customer-focused culture
• Defining service vision
Managing the Customer Experience
• Customers' emotions and your emotional signature
• Creating a customer-centric company
• Case study - Zalora
Managing the Service Team
• Finding the best staff
• Developing engaged and empowered employees
• Case study - Singapore Airlines
Evaluating Service Performance
• Types of service performance measures and their benefits
• Purpose of performance measures
• Using data to improve your service
|Public Training Dates 2018|
|February 1-2||August 6-7|
Length: 2 days, 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
Maximum group size: 16
Course Fees: $908.43 (including GST)