This new and dynamic one-day workshop will help you to deliver service excellence on the telephone.
You will learn a range of strategies to manage different customer interactions while projecting a polite, professional and positive image. There will also be plenty of opportunities to practice these strategies and receive feedback from your expert trainer.
Who should attend?
Anyone who needs to deal with internal or external customers over the telephone.
- Feel more confident handling customers on the telephone
- Know how to make a positive impression on your customers
- Learn techniques to deal with challenging situations on the telephone
Introduction and Overview
- You and your voice
- First impressions last
- The 3 Vs of effective communication
Connect with your customers
- The virtual handshake
- Making the most of your voice
- Customer-focused phrases
- Active listening and small talk
Advanced telephone skills
- The seven types of reps
- Controlling the call
- Handling complaints
- Saying ‘no’ in a friendly way
Empathise and apologise
- Empathetic language
- Final role play
|Public Training Dates 2018|
|April 25||July 11||November 5|
Length: 1 day
Maximum group size: 16
Course Fees: $636.65 (including GST)