This revealing workshop introduces you to Everything DiSC Workplace® – a powerful tool designed to create more effective working relationships.
In your personalised report, you will gain insights into your own communication and behaviour patterns and those around you. Through role plays, discussions and group tasks you will also explore how DiSC can be used to better connect with others, solve problems and defuse tension at work.
Who should attend?
Anyone who wants a deeper understanding of team building, employee communication, conflict management and motivation.
- Understand your own DiSC style and workplace preferences
- Create strategies for overcoming challenges when working with people of different DiSC styles.
- Immediately apply DiSC at work
Introduction and overview
- Identify your challenges at work
- How DiSC can help you?
- Understand Behaviour vs personality
The DiSC model
- Identify your work preferences
- Core characteristics – Active/Thoughtful, Questioning/Accepting
- Explore the 4 DiSC styles
Your DiSC Workplace® profile
- Evaluating yourself
- Accepting others
- Creating impact
- Do…more or less
Enhance your working relationships
- Connecting with others
- Solving problems
- Defusing tension and managing conflict
|Public Training Dates 2018|
|March 5||May 2||August 10||September 25|
|October 10||November 7||December 3|
Length: 1 day
Maximum group size: 16
Course Fees: $706.20 (including GST)