Would you like to build stronger relationships at work? Do you want to communicate in a more professional and effective way?
This brand new, three-day version of one of our most popular workshops will help you to strengthen your interpersonal interactions at work. You will receive a personalised Everything DiSC Workplace® profile which will help you to better understand yourself and others. You will cover all of the material from our two-day workshop plus bonus modules on verbal and non-verbal communication.
This workshop is for you if…
You would like to understand yourself and others more deeply and communicate more effectively at work.
After taking this workshop you should be able to:
- understand your preferred way of communicating and be able to adapt it when necessary
- build rapport with colleagues, clients and superiors to help get things done
- align your verbal and non-verbal communication
- improve a key relationship at work
Fundamentals of interpersonal communication
- What are interpersonal communication skills?
- A team communicating well
- The communication model
- A key relationship you’d like to improve
Understanding yourself and others (Everything DiSC Workplace®)
- What’s your DiSC style?
- Understanding your motivators and stressors
- Communicating with other DiSC styles
- Solving problems and defusing tension
The power of listening
- Three levels of listening
- Remaining focused and present
- Responding positively
Communicating with empathy
- What’s under the surface?
- Developing empathic ability
- Giving feedback in an empathetic way
Communicating with impact
- Communicating your key qualities
- Exploring the 3 Vs of effective communication
- Your case study conversation
Bonus module: Communicating non-verbally
- Managing and synchronising your non-verbal communication
- Analysing body language
- Using your voice for impact
Bonus module: Communicating verbally
- What’s behind our words?
- Effective questioning
- Using positive language to inspire others
The communication skills project
- Case studies and role plays
- Improving your key relationship
- Personal action plan
|Public Training Dates 2020|
|March 11-13||July 1-3|
|September 2-4||November 25-27|
Length: 3 days
Course Fees: S$1671.34 (including GST)