This essential one-day workshop focuses on developing your skills and knowledge around the interview process. As well as being introduced to an effective interviewing framework you will also learn tips and techniques about how to recruit using a competency-based approach. This will ensure that you always choose the best candidate for the job!
Who should attend?
Anyone who has to conduct interviews as part of their job.
- Manage the recruitment process more effectively
- Interview candidates with confidence
- Get the right person for the job
- Preparing yourself for the role
- What skills you need to be an interviewer
Preparing for the Interview
- The interviewing panel
- Your responsibilities before the interview
- Your responsibilities during the interview process
- Using the S.T.A.R. approach in competency based interviews
- Building rapport with the candidate
- Asking the right questions
- Being fair and transparent
- Body language
- Effective communication using the 3 Vs
- Active listening
After the Interview
- Making the right decision
Length: 1 day
Maximum group size: 16
Course Fees: $636.65 (including GST)