Networking is the best way to create long-term relationships with mutual benefits. This workshop will help you to network with anyone, anywhere and at any time!
You will be introduced to tips and techniques to increase your confidence so that you can enjoy networking and do it more successfully. You will take part in interactive activities and role plays to immediately apply your new skills.
This workshop is for you if…
You would like to feel more confident when making new contacts and be better at building relationships.
After taking this workshop you should be able to:
- feel more confident in a variety of networking situations
- build rapport in business and social situations
- create a mutually beneficial network of contacts
- What is networking?
- Understanding your networking needs
- Examining your existing network
Preparing to network
- Striking up a conversation
- Continuing the conversation
- Asking good questions
- Remembering the people you meet
The Networking Event
- Dealing with nerves
- What do you have to offer?
- Networking etiquette
- Ending the conversation
- Connecting with your contacts
- Adding value with social media
- Building lasting relationships
|Public Training Dates 2020|
|June 10||September 9|
Length: 1 day
Venue: Professional Development Centre, Toa Payoh
Course Fees: $668.75 (including GST)