This highly valuable workshop shows you how to positively influence others in a range of situations at work. These include selling your ideas, winning resources and negotiating positive outcomes.
Through interactive scenarios, self-reflection and a range of practical activities, you will explore ways to influence and better communicate with others, even in challenging situations.
Who should attend?
Anyone who has to influence or persuade others at work.
- Influence and persuade others more effectively
- Build trust with the people who matter
- Get the results you want
- What makes a great influencer?
- Why should we influence?
- Who do you need to influence?
- Defining positive influencing skills
- Understanding and using the 4 influencing styles
- Understanding vs. listening
- Persuasion vs. manipulation
- Building working relationships
- Pulling vs. pushing
- Building trust and rapport
- Developing assertiveness
- Dealing with different characteristics
- Listening and probing techniques
- Using persuasive language
- Involving others
|Public Training Dates 2018|
|January 29-30||February 19-20||March 28-29|
|April 16-17||May 7-8||June 25-26|
|July 5-6||August 13-14||September 24-25|
|October 11-12||November 29-30||December 13-14|
Length: 2 days, 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
Maximum group size: 16
Course Fees: $908.43 (including GST)