This workshop will show you how to prepare memorable, understandable and attractive slides that add depth to the message of your presentation. You will use a range of techniques to create your own set of slides during the workshop and present these to the group.
The emphasis is on the design of slides rather than the technicalities of using presentation software. However, your workbook will contain ‘how to’ guides which demonstrate various PowerPoint tools.
Who should attend?
Anyone who needs to prepare slides or gives presentations.
- Create slides with increased visual impact
- Communicate your message more clearly
- Transform dry data into meaningful images
Make it Memorable
- Knowing your purpose and outcome
- Understanding your audience’s WIIFM
- Exploring presentation structures
- Planning your slides
- Some alternatives to PowerPoint
- Structuring your slides
- Using bullet points
- Selecting your key words
- Creating contrast using fonts, background and colour
Diagrams and Data
- Selecting the best diagram
- Creating effective graphs and tables
- Displaying large amounts of data
Images and Animation
- Using images and animation effectively
- Animating text and objects
Bringing it all together
- Present your slides
- Workshop review and action plan
|Public Training Dates 2019|
|January 23||March 27||May 29|
|July 24||November 1|
Length: 1 day
Course Fees: $668.75 (including GST)