People love stories. They engage audiences and drive them to take a desired action.
This workshop demonstrates the profound impact of storytelling on others as well as the uses and benefits of storytelling in a corporate environment.
You will discover how to plan and structure a business story and practice delivering it to a group. You will also explore ways in which storytelling can help to promote your brand, products or services.
This workshop is for you if…
You would like to communicate your messages more effectively and inspire and influence others.
After taking this workshop you should be able to:
- plan, structure and deliver an effective business story
- match a suitable storytelling technique to your purpose
- better engage your audience and inspire them to act
Everyone Loves a Good Story
- Your storytelling situations at work
- What’s your story?
- Why personal stories matter
Making Sense of Our Business World
- Persuasion and the power of story
- Data storytelling
- Tools to combine stories and data
- Engaging with metaphors
Creating a good story
- Structuring your story
- Four storytelling techniques
- Choosing the right technique
Developing your story
- Deciding on your key message
- Developing characters and tension
- Describing emotions and feelings
- Starting a strategic business story
- Developing a coherent narrative
- Using your voice for atmosphere
- Telling your story non-verbally
Telling your story
- Tell your story
- Feedback and action plan
|Public Training Dates 2020|
|March 19-20||June 11-12||August 24-25|
|November 2-3||December 21-22|
Length: 2 days
Course Fees: S$954.44 (including GST)