Business storytelling engages audiences and drives them to take a desired action. This workshop demonstrates the profound impact of storytelling on others as well as the uses and benefits of storytelling in a corporate environment.
You will learn how to prepare and structure your story to communicate your main message clearly and with confidence. You will tell your story, and receive feedback on your strengths and areas for improvement as a storyteller.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who wants to communicate their messages more effectively and inspire and influence others.
- plan, structure and deliver an effective business story
- match a suitable storytelling technique to your purpose
- better engage your audience and inspire them to act
Everyone Loves a Good Story
- Your storytelling situations at work
- A video story
- What’s your story?
- Why personal stories matter
Making Sense of Our Business World
- Persuasion and the power of story
- Tools to combine stories with data
- Planning your strategic business story
Creating a good story
- Structuring your story
- Four storytelling techniques
- Choosing the right technique
Developing your story
- Deciding on your key message
- Developing characters and tension
- Describing emotions and feelings
- Starting strategic business story
- The narrative technique
- Using your voice for atmosphere
- Telling your story visually
Telling your story
- Tell your story
- Feedback and action plan
|Public Training Dates 2019|
|February 18-19||June 3-4||August 13-14|
|October 10-11||November 7-8||December 9-10|
Length: 2 days
Course Fees: S$954.44 (including GST)