This action-packed three-day workshop gives you a full understanding of how to prepare, organise and deliver successful presentations. You will learn how to engage your audience, open and close your talk memorably and use your voice for maximum effect.
You will work on your own case study presentation which will be recorded so that you are better able to identify how to improve your performance. You will also receive feedback from the other course participants and your trainer.
Who should attend?
Anyone who would like to build their confidence and skills as a presenter.
- Plan and deliver presentations with more confidence
- Communicate your messages more clearly to the audience
- Present with greater impact
Purpose and WIIFM
- What’s the purpose?
- How can you measure success?
- What’s in it for your audience?
- Structuring a presentation logically
- Brainstorming content
- Opening effectively
- Closing memorably
- PowerPoint – best (and worst) practice
- Positive body language
- Pace and pausing
- Intonation, pitch and volume
- Emphasising key words
- Matching voice with body language
Fine-tuning your Language
- Signalling transitions
- Asking questions
- The power of 3
- Emphasising contrasts
- Handling interruptions
|Public Training Dates 2018|
|February 12-14||March 19-21||April 23-25|
|May 21-23||July 25-27||August 6-8|
|September 17-19||October 22-24||November 7-9|
Length: 3 days
Maximum group size: 12
Course Fees: $1,591.09 (including GST)