This workshop will show you how to prepare for, structure and deliver successful presentations. You will learn how to engage your audience, open and close your talk memorably and use your voice for maximum impact.
Over the three days you will work on your own case study presentation. This will be recorded so that you able to identify how to improve your performance when you get back to work.
Who should attend?
Anyone who would like to build their confidence and skills as a presenter.
- plan and deliver presentations with more confidence
- communicate your key messages more clearly to the audience
- use your presentations to get the results you want
Introduction and overview
- Diagnostic presentation and feedback
- What makes a successful presentation?
- Choosing your case study
Planning your presentation
- What’s your purpose?
- Knowing the outcome you want
- What’s in it for your audience?
Organising Your Material
- Structuring a presentation logically
- Brainstorming and organising content
- Opening and closing effectively
Your Visual Delivery
- Positive body language
- PowerPoint – best (and worst) practice
Your Vocal Delivery
- Pace and pausing
- Intonation, pitch and volume
- Emphasising key words
Fine-tuning your Language
- Signalling transitions
- Asking rhetorical questions
- The rule of threes
- Using contrast for effect
- Handling interruptions
|Public Training Dates 2019|
|February 13-15||March 13-15||April 15-17|
|May 13-15||June 12-14||August 5-7|
|September 9-11||October 16-18||November 11-13|
Length: 3 days
Course Fees: $1,671.34 (including GST)