Strong presentation skills are an essential part of any professional’s toolkit. In this highly practical workshop you will learn how to prepare for, structure and deliver successful presentations.
You will develop your own case study presentation and then deliver this on day 3 of the workshop. This will be recorded, so that you can identify your strengths and areas for improvement when you get back to work.
This workshop is for you if…
You would like to build your confidence and skills as a presenter.
After taking this workshop you should be able to:
- plan and deliver presentations with more confidence
- communicate your key messages more clearly to your audience
- use your presentations to get the results you want
- Diagnostic presentation and feedback
- What makes a successful presentation?
- Choosing your case study
Planning your presentation
- What’s your purpose?
- Knowing the outcome you want
- What’s in it for your audience?
Organising Your Material
- Structuring a presentation logically
- Brainstorming and organising content
- Opening and closing effectively
Your Visual Delivery
- Positive body language
- PowerPoint – best (and worst) practice
Your Vocal Delivery
- Pace and pausing
- Intonation, pitch and volume
- Emphasising key words
Fine-tuning your Language
- Signalling transitions
- Asking rhetorical questions
- The rule of threes
- Using contrast for effect
- Handling interruptions
|Public Training Dates 2020|
|February 24-26||April 27-29||June 3-5|
|August 3-5||September 23-25||November 9-11|
Length: 3 days
Course Fees: $1,671.34 (including GST)