Do you need to create or deliver training sessions for your staff? Would you like to incorporate training into your meetings or other team events? If so, let us share our 30 years of corporate training experience with you!
Through a series of learner-centred activities, you will learn how to plan, prepare and deliver training sessions that meet the needs of your trainees and engage them from start to finish. On the final day, you will work in teams to prepare and deliver a training session and receive feedback on your performance.
Who should attend?
For current or aspiring trainers, managers, team leaders and HR professionals.
- select the best methods and activities for your group
- deliver well-structured training sessions that achieve their aims
- know how to engage trainees and keep them focused
Introduction and Openings
- What makes a successful training session?
- Your current skills as a trainer
- Starting a training session
Planning and Preparation
- Using energisers
- Understanding the needs of trainees, sponsors and stakeholders
- Planning your training session
- Writing SMART training objectives
- Structuring your training session
- Using a learner-centred approach
- Getting participation in the training room
- Grouping and regrouping trainees
- Using sensory learning preferences
- Making your sessions interactive
- Giving clear instructions
- Asking questions and correcting errors
Feedback and endings
- Giving constructive feedback
- Delivering your training session
- Ending your sessions
- Post-course evaluation and action plan
|Public Training Dates 2019|
|March 20-22||May 22-24||July 8-10|
|August 5-7||September 16-18||November 6-8|
Length: 3 days
Course Fees: $1,671.34 (including GST)