This extremely practical three-day workshop provides trainers, managers, supervisors and HR staff with invaluable facilitation techniques used by top training professionals.
Through a series of learner-centred activities, you will learn how to plan, prepare and deliver training sessions that meet the needs of your participants and engage them from start to finish. On the final day, you will work in teams to prepare and deliver a training session. You will receive constructive feedback throughout the workshop as well as practical tips on how you can continue to improve.
Who should attend?
For trainers, intended trainers, HR professionals and managers.
- Be able to select the best methods and activities for your group
- Deliver well-structured training sessions that achieve their aims
- Know how to engage trainees and keep them focused
Introduction and Openings
• Using ice breaker activities
• Organising pre-course tasks and self-evaluations
• Structuring the start of a training session
Planning and Preparation
• Understanding the needs of trainees, sponsors and stakeholders
• Writing SMART training objectives
• Structuring your training session
• Adopting a learner-centred approach
• Getting participation in the training room
• Using sensory learning preferences
• Making it fun and interactive
• Giving clear instructions
• Eliciting answers
Feedback and endings
• Giving constructive feedback
• Delivering your training session
• Reviewing strengths and areas for improvement
• Ending a workshop
|Public Training Dates 2018|
|March 12-14||May 16-18|
|September 4-6||November 26-28|
Length: 3 days
Maximum group size: 12
Course Fees: $1,591.09 (including GST)