This eye-opening workshop will help you to examine your leadership style and its effectiveness in complex, diverse contexts. You will also learn strategies for intervening effectively when cross-cultural challenges arise.
Based on current academic thinking, this highly practical course builds on the British Council's unrivalled experience of cultural relations and daily intercultural engagement.
Who should attend?
Leaders working in multi-cultural environments or with multi-cultural teams.
- Understand, engage and retain diverse staff members
- Adapt your leadership style to successfully build trust, motivate team members and create optimum conditions for team performance
- Feel confident and resourceful to take action, even when faced with conflicting or uncertain information
Culture and you
- My approach to leadership
- Eight features of culture
- Personal, cultural, global
- Preferences and views tool
Leading multicultural teams
- Leading inclusively
- Multicultural teams and their contexts
- Managing challenging situations
Bringing it all together
- Your case study
- Cultural leadership competencies
- My learning journey
|Public Training Dates 2018|
|April 11||June 1|
|August 1||December 5|
Length: 1 day
Maximum group size: 16
Course Fees: $706.20 (including GST)