This workshop provides you with a better understanding of yourself and your team members. You will learn techniques to improve relationships, motivate your team and lead more effectively.
Each participant will receive a personalised Team Management Profile (TMS®) report. This powerful psychometric tool highlights your work preferences and the implications of these when working with others.
Who should attend?
Managers and team leaders who want insights into their behaviour at work so that they can understand others and develop their leadership skills.
- Understand why people behave in certain ways at work
- describe your leadership strengths and areas for development
- better understand others and increase the level of engagement in your team
Understanding Types of Work
- The 8 essential work functions
- You and the work functions
- Your team and the work functions
- The 4 types of work preferences
- Your work preferences
- Your profile Team Management Profile
Analysing your Team
- Identifying your team’s work preferences and strengths
- Dealing with skills gaps
- Allocating the right work to the right people
Leading your Team
- Assessing relationships within your team
- Developing your team members
- Identifying what motivates your team
|Public Training Dates 2019|
|February 20||June 12||August 14|
|November 20||December 11|
Length: 1 day
Cost: $741.51 (including GST)