A good leader needs three important ingredients: management skills, leadership skills and awareness of their authentic qualities as a human being. This exciting new workshop will give you clearer insights into all 3 as well as showing you how to lead with purpose and authenticity. Each participant will receive a 360° Leadership and Management Profile (LMP) from Integral Development. The profile highlights the key aspects of management and how it differs from leadership while also focusing on the qualities of authentic leadership. In the workshop we will use interactive activities, discussions and videos to introduce the LMP and key concepts. You will also have the option of signing up for executive 1:1 coaching (at a reduced rate) to support your progress with your leadership development plan.
Who should attend?
Anyone who would like to increase their self-awareness and lead with authenticity.
After taking this workshop you should be able to:
- feel more confident and self-aware as a leader
- describe the 4 key functions and 8 roles of leadership and management
- lead with an increased sense of purpose and authenticity
Introduction and overview
- What is authentic leadership?
- Head, heart, hands, gut
Management and leadership skills
- 4 functions of leadership and management
- 8 roles of leadership and management
- Case studies and discussion
- What are the indicators?
- Behaviours of authentic leaders
- Video - discussion
- Understanding your feelings
- The power of vulnerability
Your Integral 360° profile
- Understanding your profile results
- Identifying your strengths
- States of leadership
Your authentic leadership action plan
- Developing your vision: work and home
- Identifying common themes
- Setting goals
- Creating a leadership action plan
|Public Training Dates 2019|
|September 4||November 6|
Length: 1 day
Course fees: $741.51 (including GST)