How is Integral Coaching® different from other coaching programmes?
This method involves looking at all aspects of the client and their world - including what the client is aware of and also their potential.
The coaching focuses on the client’s habits, relationships with body, quality of care and energy necessary to take on change. The method looks at the individuality of the client, their emotions, thoughts, beliefs and intentions. The coaching can focus on either an issue or an area that the client wants to develop further competence in. The program involves deep change and is suitable for executive coaching and personal coaching.
What is involved in the coaching programme?
- Introductory meeting - building rapport, explaining the coaching methodology, programme outline and starting discussion on the possible area of coaching.
- Intake session - exploring the issue or area of development through a range of questions covering 4 domains
- The coach will make an assessment of the client and design an individual coaching programme, including a range of practices, readings and practical work to assist with embodying the change.
- First Coaching session - presenting and explaining the assessment and design to the client and discussing the issue or developmental area.
- Ongoing sessions with the client with check-in on the development of the practices and discussions on their issue or area of development.
Who should attend?
Managers, supervisors, team leaders, executives – anyone with an area they would like to develop.
- Long-term excellence
- Ability to self-correct
- Competence in being self-generating
Please contact us if you are interested and we will be happy to discuss our coaching programme further.
Training Dates: We recommend a programme contains 8-10 sessions over the span of at least 4 months.
Course Fees: On request