This workshop is SkillsFuture credit approved and can be delivered face-to-face or online.
Coaching, counselling and mentoring are all about helping others. They are three of the most effective skills a manager has to improve team effectiveness, boost morale and increase productivity. This workshop explores the skills and attitudes you will need to coach, counsel or mentor your direct reports.
This is a hands-on course which uses role plays, case studies, discussions and interactive tasks to introduce the three core skills.
This workshop is for you if…
You would like to help your team solve problems and develop professionally.
e2i* funding is available at S$15 per hour/per pax for Singaporean or Singapore Permanent Residents
e2i funded course fee: SG$744.44 (including GST)
*The Employment and Employability Institute Pte Ltd (“e2i”) is a strategic partner of the Workforce Singapore (“WSG”) in the national Continuing Education and Training (“CET”) effort. WSG provides funding to e2i to operate as an institution and to administer projects and grants on behalf of WSG to companies and workers as part of CET and related manpower initiatives.
Funding for the above workshop is at S$15.00 per training hour. In order to be eligible for the funding the following criteria must be fulfilled:-
- The participant must be Singaporean or Singapore Permanent Residents
- The participant must provide us their NRIC details (MANDATORY)
- The participant must meet the minimum set of entry requirements for the course(s) within the Programme
- The participant must achieve at least 75% attendance of the workshops
- The participant and/or the Company shall not receive any other funding from government sources