Organisations today are increasingly concerned with the human dimension of management: how can we create better working environments and develop warmer interpersonal relationships - which in turn support greater engagement and lead to better business results?
This one-day workshop, delivered in partnership with Roffey Park, offers insights and practical guidance on how to combine compassion and care with holding people accountable for achieving results.
Who should attend?
Leaders, managers and team leaders who are keen to deepen their leadership and managerial capabilities.
- Understand the key characteristics and benefits of compassion at work
- Build the foundations for greater engagement, enhanced productivity and better organisational results
- Develop an action plan for improving your own compassion and fostering a more compassionate workplace
What is compassion?
- The five constructs of compassion
- Compassion and self-compassion
- Empathy vs compassion
How compassionate are you?
- Using the Compassion in the Workplace tool
- Reflecting on your results
- Taking action to enhance or improve your compassion
Mini-case studies from Singapore and elsewhere
- Organisational compassion – how it happens
- What works best?
- Bringing compassion into organisational systems and processes
Stop, start and continue
- What does your organisation do well?
- What could you stop? What could you continue?
- Developing an action plan for a more compassionate workplace
|Public Training Dates 2018|
|January 31||March 27||May 9|
|July 6||October 30|
Length: 1 day
Maximum class size: 16
Cost: $706.20 (including GST)