There is nothing permanent except change. But leading change programmes can be challenging. As a leader, how can you make sure that your transformation goals are successful?
This workshop, which draws upon the British Council’s experience of delivering global change programmes, will help you to lead more effectively during periods of change. You will learn more about your own reactions to change and how to support, communicate with and engage your team though the transition period.
Who should attend?
Leaders and managers who need to implement change programmes at work.
After taking this workshop you should be able to:
- have a deeper insight into your own and others’ reactions to change
- engage and motivate your team throughout the change process
- achieve your transformation goals
Change and you
- Your attitudes change
- Why does change need to be led?
- Your current change situation
- Putting people first
Reactions to change
- Preparing the team for change
- How will people react?
- Introducing change curves
- Navigating the curve
Engaging your team
- Putting stakeholders at the heart of your strategy
- Who are your people?
- The power/interest grid
- Project – plan your change management project
- Change vs transition
- Empathically engaging your team
- The communication escalator
- Project – plan your communication strategy
- What is resilience?
- How resilient are you?
- 5 resilience capabilities
- Project – strengthening your team’s resilience
|Public Training Dates 2019|
|July 25-26||September 26-27|
Length: 2 days
Course Fees: $954.44 (including GST)