Change, according to the philosopher Heraclitus, is the only constant. But leading change programmes can be challenging. As a leader, how can you make sure that your transformation goals are successful?
This brand new workshop, which draws upon the British Council’s expertise in delivering change programmes, will help you to lead more effectively during periods of change. You will learn more about your own reactions to change and how to support, communicate with and encourage your team though the transition period.
Who should attend?
Leaders and managers who need to implement change at work.
- Gain deeper insights into your own and others’ reactions to change
- Engage and motivate your team throughout the change process
- Be better able to achieve your transformation goals
Change and you
- Your personal experience of change
- Change, conflict and you
- Putting people first
Reactions to change
- Who are your ‘people’?
- How will they react?
- Using emotion curves
- Empathically engaging your team
- Preparing for change
- Action workshop – what can I do now?
- Connecting with others
- Solving problems
- Defusing tension and managing conflict
- How resilient are you?
- Roffey Park resilience capabilities
- Action workshop – strengthening resilience in others
|Public Training Dates 2018|
|March 8-9||June 21-22||August 20-21||October 4-5|
Length: 2 days
Maximum group size: 16
Course Fees: $908.43 (including GST)