This compelling workshop provides you with a deeper understanding of your own emotional intelligence in relation to your leadership role. It will enable you to facilitate deeper learning conversations with your team and lead with awareness and choice.
Each participant will receive a personal SEI Emotional Intelligence Assessment by Six Seconds®. Your accredited trainer will use your assessment to determine your current ‘success factors’ and how you can use these to optimise your work and life outcomes.
Who should attend?
Managers, supervisors and team leaders.
After taking this workshop you should be able to:
- understand the ‘know yourself, choose yourself,
- give yourself’ model
- increase your confidence in developing others through
- powerful conversations
- lead with greater empathy, self-awareness and choice
- What is EQ?
- EQ and leadership
- The power of disclosure and vulnerability
EXPANDING your CONVERSATION TOOL-KIT
- Having difficult conversations
- Fears, blocks and overused strengths
- When do we run?
THE DE-BRIEF CONVERSATION
- Structuring a learning conversation
- Powerful questions
- Deep and empathetic listening
Understanding Your Six Seconds® Profile
- The Six Seconds EQ domains and competencies
- The purpose and ethics of your assessment
- Drawing conclusions
- Enhancing emotional literacy
- Recognising your patterns
- Applying consequential thinking
- Navigating emotions
- Engaging intrinsic motivation
- Increasing empathy
- Pursuing noble goals
|Public Training Dates 2019|
|March 11-12||May 23-24|
|August 15-16||November 7-8|
Length: 2 days
Course Fees: $1,229.43 (including GST)