This compelling workshop provides you with a deeper understanding of your own emotional intelligence in relation to your leadership role. It will enable you to facilitate deeper learning conversations with your team and lead with awareness and choice.
Each participant will receive a personal SEI Emotional Intelligence Assessment by Six Seconds®. Your accredited trainer will use your assessment to determine your current ‘success factors’ and how you can use these to optimise your work and life outcomes.
Who should attend?
Managers, supervisors and team leaders.
- Be able to lead with greater emotional intelligence
- Conduct learning conversations at a deeper level through empathetic listening and powerful questioning
- Handle challenging conversations more effectively
- What is EQ?
- EQ and leadership
- The power of disclosure and vulnerability
EXPANDING your CONVERSATION TOOL-KIT
- Having difficult conversations
- Fears, blocks and overused strengths
- When do we run?
THE DE-BRIEF CONVERSATION
- Structuring a learning conversation
- Powerful questions
- Deep and empathetic listening
Understanding Your Six Seconds® Profile
- The three domains of EQ
- The eight competencies of EQ
- Your personal EQ profile
- Know yourself – what we do
- Choose yourself – how we do it
- Give yourself – why we do it
|Public Training Dates 2018|
|February 26-27||June 18-19|
|August 13-14||October 29-30|
Length: 2 days
Maximum group size: 16
Course Fees: $1,363.18 (including GST)