For leaders, being emotionally intelligent is essential for success. This workshop will provide you with a deeper understanding of your EQ and its relation to your leadership role.
You will receive a personal SEI Leadership Report from our EQ partners Six Seconds®. Your accredited trainer will use this to give you clear feedback and a path for using EQ to improve the people-side of leadership.
This workshop is for you if…
You are a leader who would like to improve their effectiveness, wellbeing and relationships at work.
After taking this workshop you should be able to:
- understand how your EQ affects four key performance areas
- lead with greater empathy, self-awareness and choice
- use your capabilities to improve results with and though people
EQ and leadership
- What is EQ?
- What makes a great leader?
- The power of vulnerability
Expanding your conversation tool-kit
- Having difficult conversations
- Fears, blocks and overused strengths
- When do we run?
Having learning conversations
- Structuring a learning conversation
- Powerful questions
- Deep and empathetic listening
Understanding your current EQ levels
- Know yourself, choose yourself, give yourself
- Exploring your SEI Leadership Report
- Your ‘success factors’ and areas for development
- Enhancing emotional literacy
- Recognising your patterns
- Applying consequential thinking
- Navigating emotions
- Engaging intrinsic motivation
- Increasing empathy
- Pursuing noble goals
|Public Training Dates 2020|
|February 24-25||April 23-24||August 6-7|
|October 1-2||December 7-8|
Length: 2 days
Course Fees: $1,229.43 (including GST)