This highly practical workshop equips aspiring and newly appointed leaders with the skills to lead and motivate teams to deliver powerful results. Focusing on the essential skills of leadership, you will discover how to create a climate of trust, deliver through others and facilitate change in your team.
Who should attend?
Aspiring leaders or those new to leadership roles.
- Know the essential skills of effective leaders
- Enhance employee engagement in your team
- Lead with credibility and confidence, even in times of change
The Role of Leader
- Leaders vs managers
- Your leadership brand
- Situational leadership model
- What does trust feel like?
- The trust equation
- The emotional bank account
Delivering Through Others
- Stages of team development
- Creating a cohesive team
- Teamwork in action – you’re hired!
Motivating Your Team
- Motivation models
- Intrinsic vs extrinsic motivation
- Strategies for increasing motivation
- Career orientations
- What does change feel like?
- Lewin’s change model
- The impact of engagement
- Ways to increase engagement
|Public Training Dates 2018|
|March 15-16||May 3-4||July 12-13|
|September 20-21||November 22-23|
Length: 2 days
Maximum group size: 16
Course fees: $1,068.93 (including GST)