Could your team do more with the available resources? Improving organisational productivity is crucial to success in today’s competitive and globalised workplace.
This interactive, hands-on workshop is an essential productivity ‘health check’ for any team or organisation. Through activities, discussion and practice you will gain practical tools to help increase performance and enhance employee engagement.
Who should attend?
Managers, supervisors and team leaders.
- Understand how to measure organisational or team productivity
- Discover techniques to help you get the best from your team
- Lead your team more confidently through a process of change
Introduction and Overview
- What is productivity?
- Why does productivity matter?
- What helps and hinders productivity?
- Establish a productivity improvement process
- How productive is your organisation or team?
- Establishing a baseline
- Identifying opportunities for improvement
- What is your mission and vision?
- Setting aligned goals
- Three-step goal realisation process
- Anticipating potential challenges
- Has your team got the skills it needs?
- Improving human performance
- Creating a productivity plan
- Are you a change agent?
- What team members should do
- Building trust
- Learn from failure
- How to keep up momentum
- Evaluating success
Length: 2 days
Maximum group size: 16
Course Fees: $908.43 (including GST)