This workshop, delivered in partnership with Roffey Park, provides you with a deeper understanding of the nature of resilience and its vital role in your successful navigation of the changes and challenges of work.
Each participant will receive a personal Resilience Capability Index (RCI) report with practical pointers to strengthening resilience. Additionally, you will gain a better understanding of team resilience, and your role in growing and sustaining it.
Who should attend?
New and experienced managers, supervisors and team leaders.
- Understand what resilience is, and its vital role in our effectiveness at work
- Have a range of choices to grow and sustain your personal resilience
- Know practical steps to enable your team to maintain its resilience through periods of change
- The need for resilience at work
- The demands of change and complexity
- Exploring the five dimensions
- Resilience as a process not an attribute
- Your personal Resilience Capability Profile
Resilience building choices
- Reframing perspective
- Strengthening EQ
- Pursuing purpose and applying strengths
- Breadth and depth of relationships
- Physical energy
- What makes a team a team?
- Four enablers of team resilience:
- Learning orientation
- Positive relationships
- Sense of purpose
- Team processes
|Public Training Dates 2018|
|Public Training Dates 2019|
|March 13||July 10|
Length: 1 day
Course Fees : $741.51 (including GST)