Do you have a ‘to-do’ list that never seems to get any shorter? Do you sometimes feel overwhelmed at work and don’t know where to begin? Would you like to ‘work smarter, not harder’? If so, this workshop is for you.
Through reflective exercises and activities you will learn ways to better manage yourself, your tasks and your priorities so that you can increase your personal productivity.
Who should attend?
Anyone who would like to be more productive at work.
- Identify blockers to working productively
- Learn techniques to prioritise tasks and remain focused
- Achieve more at work and in your free time
- What is personal productivity?
- How to be more productive
- Are you balanced?
- Your productivity blockers
- Productivity and emotional intelligence
- Can stress be helpful?
- Stress and resilience
- Digital distractions and detoxification
Managing Your Workload
- Working smarter
- Plan and protect your time
- Eliminate waste
- Using four productivity techniques
- Productivity apps
- Reflection and action plan
|Public Training Dates 2019|
|August 21||October 9||December 4|
Length: 1 day
Course Fees: $668.75 (including GST)