Do you have a ‘to-do’ list that never seems to get any shorter? Do you sometimes feel overwhelmed at work and don’t know where to begin? Do you wish you could be more productive?
In this workshop you will learn strategies to better manage your time and your stress levels at work. You will be introduced to a range of techniques for managing your tasks, yourself and others.
This workshop is for you if…
You would like to get more done and feel less stressed at work.
After taking this workshop you should be able to:
- analyse and prioritise your workload
- focus on your key tasks and avoid distractions
- better manage your stress levels
Your current reality
- A typical working day
- What kind of time manager are you?
- Being more organised and focused
Managing your time and your tasks
- Writing a ‘to-do’ list
- Deciding what’s urgent and important
- Techniques to better manage your time and your tasks
Managing yourself and your stress
- Your body clock and ‘prime time’
- Understanding and managing stress
- Relaxation techniques
- Becoming more resilient
- Handling interruptions
- Saying ‘No’ effectively
- Delegating work
|Public Training Dates 2020|
|February 26||May 6||July 15||August 26|
|October 14||November 25|
Length: 1 day
Course Fees: $668.75 (including GST)