This fun and creative one-day workshop, delivered in partnership with Buzan Asia, introduces you to the essentials of Mind Mapping®. You will learn how to use Mind Maps® to enhance your planning, organising, remembering and decision-making skills.
Our Buzan-accredited trainer will guide you as you begin to create and evaluate your own Mind Maps. They will also give you advice on how to improve and develop your Mind Mapping skills.
This workshop is for you if…
You would like to learn new ways of organising and remembering important information.
After taking this workshop you should be able to:
- create, read and analyse Mind Maps
- present your ideas in a more succinct and intuitive way
- better organise and memorise information
Mind Mapping Fundamentals
- What are Mind Maps?
- Introducing yourself with a Mind Map
- The need for Mind Mapping in today’s workplaces
The theory of Mind Maps
- Radiant thinking
- The ‘split-brain’ theory
- Mind Map of brain skills
Creating Mind Maps
- Tony Buzan’s laws of Mind Mapping
- Creating, reading and analysing a Mind Map
- Making it visual – images and Wimages
Using Mind Maps at work
- Selecting key ideas and summarising
- Using a Mind Map to present information
- Taking notes using a Mind Map
- Using a Mind Map as a decision-making and planning tool
|Public Training Dates 2020|
|March 11||May 20||August 19|
Length: 1 day
Course fees: $741.51 (including GST)