Emails, articles, reports, social media updates – do you ever feel that you have too much to read? Information overload is an increasing problem in the workplace and yet most of us haven’t improved our reading speed since we left school.
This eye-opening one-day workshop, delivered in partnership with Buzan Asia, will equip you with a range of practical techniques to help improve your reading speed.
Who should attend?
Anyone who needs to read a large amount of text as part of their job.
- Use your eyes and brain more effectively when reading
- Have increased reading speed while maintaining comprehension
- Free up more time at work and in your personal life
Introduction and Overview
- Speed reading quiz
- How do we read?
Methods of Reading
- Reading methods and types of documents
- Skimming, scanning and intensive reading
- Skimming and scanning practice
Factors affecting reading speeds
- Initial speed reading test
- Word shapes
- Speed enhancement techniques
Buzan speed reading techniques
- Reducing fixation time
- Eliminating back-skipping
- Using a guide
- Speed reading practice
|Public Training Dates 2018|
Length: 1 day
Course Fees : $706.20 (including GST)