Emotional Intelligence (EQ) is about being smarter with feelings. It is a critical skill for success in today’s workplace.
In this workshop you will learn more about EQ and how emotions affect your behaviour. You will also explore techniques to gain greater choice over how you respond to challenges at work. Each course participant will receive a personal EQ report from Six Seconds® giving an in-depth analysis of your strengths and areas for development.
Who should attend?
Anyone who wants to build stronger relationships and deliver better outcomes at work.
- Understand and be able to develop the core EQ competencies
- Better recognise how pressure affects you, and know some techniques to manage in challenging situations
- Build better relationships and deliver better outcomes in the workplace
Introduction and overview
- What is emotional intelligence?
- EQ vs IQ
- How EQ can help you at work
The core competencies of eq
- A model for EQ in action
- The 8 competencies of EQ
- Exploring your personal profile
- Enhance emotional literacy
- Exploring Plutchik’s wheel
- Recognising your patterns and ‘triggers'
- Apply consequential thinking
- Navigate emotions
- The six second pause
- Exercise optimism
- Increase empathy
- Pursue noble goals
- Your mission statement and EQ action plan
|Public Training Dates 2019|
|April 1-2||June 17-18||July 25-26|
|September 19-20||October 17-18||November 18-19|
Length: 2 days
Course Fees: $1,229.43 (including GST)