Do you need to promote a product, service, event or idea? If so this workshop will show you how to write compelling copy that sells.
You will learn about the 3 Ps of successful copy and develop the skills you need to create attention, interest, desire and action in your readers. A project runs throughout the course where you can immediately put your new skills into action.
Who should attend?
Writers who are new to copywriting or those who would like to polish their skills.
- know how to structure your copy effectively
- better understand your audience and how to appeal to them
- write effective copy for a variety of media
Introduction and overview
- What is copywriting?
- Qualities of good copywriting and good copywriters
- Project – your copywriting case study
Planning your copy
- Prospects: knowing your readers
- Purpose: articulating your objectives
- Product: selling the benefits
- Bringing the 3 Ps together
Creating your message , creatively
- What is creativity?
- Simple techniques to unlock your creativity
- The AIDA formula
- Grabbing attention with your headline
- Keeping interest with the lead in
- Stoking desire with your body text
- Inspiring with a call to action
- Project – writing your copy
- Identifying your brand voice
- Writing clear, specific and concise copy
- Using simple and emotional words
- Choosing the language of your audience
- Getting the grammar right
- Project – reviewing and editing your copy
- Writing for different media formats
- Project – adapting your copy for a different format
|Public Training Dates 2019|
|March 11-12||April 11-12||June 24-25|
|August 5-6||October 3-4||November 21-22|
Length: 2 days
Course Fees: S$954.44 (including GST)