Do you need to sell a product, service, event or idea in writing? If so, this workshop will show you how to write compelling copy that engages your readers and gets them to take action.
You will learn about the 3 Ps of successful copy and develop the skills you need to create attention, interest, desire and action in your readers. A project runs throughout the course where you can immediately put your new skills into action.
This workshop is for you if…
You would like to learn the fundamentals of effective copywriting.
After taking this workshop you should be able to:
- better understand your audience and how to appeal to them
- know how to structure your copy effectively
- write effective copy that achieves your desired outcome
- What is copywriting?
- Good copywriting and how to identify it
- Copywriting in the digital age
Planning your copy
- Who are your readers?
- Developing buyer personas
- What motivates us to buy?
Focusing on purpose and product
- Why are you writing?
- Aligning your copy with organisational objectives
- Highlighting features and benefits
The copywriter’s toolbox
- What is creativity?
- Ideation techniques
- Creating a copywriting toolkit
Structuring your copy
- Exploring AIDA
- The art of persuasion
- Grabbing attention with your headline
- Keeping interest with the lead in
- Stoking desire with your body text
- Inspiring with a call to action
- Identifying your brand voice
- Writing clear, specific and concise copy
- Using simple and emotional words
- Getting the grammar right
|Public Training Dates 2020|
|March 16-17||July 9-10||September 10-11|
Length: 2 days
Course Fees: S$954.44 (including GST)