Enjoy up to 20% discount when you register for English courses for adults. Book your preferred class now!
Communicate and network with confidence, clarity and purpose to achieve more
- Benefit from personalised content linked to your professional and learning goals
- Receive individual feedback on presentations, spoken interactions, and a range of written business communication
On these courses, you will:
- improve your spoken or written communication skills through a range of common workplace themes
- connect with people from a wide variety of professional backgrounds
- put new skills into action instantly through realistic communicative activities
- have access to a free online MyNetwork networking event each course.
Our courses are designed to improve written and interpersonal communication skills. Participants benefit from our trainer’s extensive subject knowledge and corporate experience. The focus of these workshops is on developing the skills which are essential for effective written and spoken workplace communication. The courses have some language development, but this is not the main objective.
Our courses are designed to help you get real results. You will be introduced to leading edge tools, strategies, and techniques that can be immediately applied in your workplace.
Our courses use the latest training and facilitation methods to help groups work together effectively. You will be encouraged to interact with your classroom peers throughout the course, making the learning process productive and collaborative. This means that you will be engaged, challenged, and stimulated to learn more and do more.
How are our courses delivered?
Our team of highly qualified and experienced teachers are dedicated to supporting you throughout your learning journey and helping you to achieve the results you desire through guidance and feedback which is specific to you and your goals. Our courses can be delivered:
- part-time in a class size of maximum 16 students as we believe in keeping our classes small to maximise teacher-student interaction. As part of social distancing measures, there will now be a maximum of nine students in each classroom.
- full-day workshops for working professionals are delivered intensively over one, two or three days delivered by the Corporate English Solutions.
- 1:1/Small Group private lessons for adults where you get to interact with your teacher more at your own pace and time at any of our centres, at your workplace or residence in Singapore.
Track your English language progress
The Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFRL) is an international standard for describing language ability. Track your progress.