For Kindergarten, Primary and Secondary students (aged 4 to 17), from beginner to advanced levels. Weekly camp starts every Monday, all year-round. As part of our safe distancing measures, class sizes have been reduced and the classroom layout has been adjusted to ensure one metre between students.
Our Year-round Study Camps are intensive holiday programmes aimed at Kindergarten, Primary and Secondary students (aged 4 to 17) who wish to develop their English within a safe, fun and supportive environment.
Students study a different topic each day, using a unique approach of hands-on experiential learning to ignite interest and improve not only their English skills but their knowledge and awareness of the world around them.
Each week is a complete, stand-alone camp. Students can register for as many camps as they wish. Year-round Study Camps are suitable for all levels from beginners to advanced learners.
In this camp students will:
- develop their vocabulary on a range of different topics
- gain confidence in communicating in a variety of situations
- develop their world knowledge and intellectual curiosity
- improve their critical thinking and problem solving skills.
What types of activities will the students do?
- games and fun activities
- group research projects
- hands-on experiments
- drama games
- excursions (in full-day camp only)