Register for Term 3 from 18 May to 14 June and get early bird 10% discount for new students and 15% discount for existing British Council students. As part of social distancing measures, there will be a maximum of nine students in each classroom.
Communicate with your clients and customers confidently and network professionally
English is the language of commerce in Singapore. Organisations and multinational companies expect their employees to communicate in spoken and written English effectively. Being a great communicator is a prerequisite In the modern workplace.
Our team of experts will identify your learning needs and support you to meet your English language goals and you will also receive personalized feedback on presentations, speeches, emails and reports. In addition to this, you will enjoy meeting other working professionals and learning together by sharing experiences and best practice in a professional learning environment.
Explore the best course for you.
- Participate in dynamic classes to make your English come alive
- connect with people from a wide variety of professional backgrounds
- improve your speaking, reading, writing and listening skills through activities that apply in the workplace
- receive online support and exclusive access to online learning material
- attend this course in our Napier Road Centre.
Business English Skills
- Gain more confidence in written and spoken communication skills
- improve accuracy and clarity of English used in email and report writing and presentations and meetings
- learn useful phrases that you can apply in the workplace immediately
- regular in-course assessment will keep you in check of your progress
- attend this course in our Napier Road, Marsiling and Toa Payoh centres.
'The course has helped me to overcome the fear of communicating in English.' - Bec Hyun In, Business English student.
“I learned English before in China, but only reading and writing, so when I started working in Singapore I found it difficult to communicate with my colleagues. I have been at the British Council for about 8 months now, and I feel much more confident and can communicate more effectively with my colleagues. I chose the British Council because my friend recommended it. The best thing about the classes is that the teachers use lots of different methods and techniques e.g. games to help us learn. I also really like the fact that I have classmates from lots of different countries, so I’m also learning a lot about other cultures. I would definitely recommend the British Council to my colleagues.” - Kelly Zhang, Business English student.
|Business English Skills||S$1,802.00|
Why study with the British Council
- Established and credible – we have been teaching English in Singapore since 1947.
- Our courses are designed by professional, well qualified and highly experienced teachers.
- myClub – free interesting, social and fun learning experience that include out of classroom activities and clubs, as well as sessions focusing on careers and the workplace.
- The British Council in Singapore is home to the PDC, experts in management and communication skills.
- State of the art learning facilities at our four centers across the island.
How to register
- Book an English level check at one of our centres.
- Come at the allocated appointment time for your English level check and after that receive a consultation about your learning goals (approximately 45 minutes in total).
- We will advise you of the most suitable level for your learning needs.
- Register at our counters.