Looking for a course that’s specifically tailored to your needs?
Check out our bespoke 1:1/Small Group, delivered face-to-face or online or blended, available for adults and students of all ages.
We provide courses in the following areas and many more.
- speaking and pronunciation courses for adult learners
- presentation skills and public speaking for adult learners
- general English and business English courses for all ages and levels
- IELTS and Cambridge English test preparation
- English language and skills support classes for young learners in MOE and international schools
- help with other school subjects (History, Geography, Science) taught in English
- MOE exam preparation (PSLE, O-level, General Paper) or skills focus (creative writing, composition, comprehension)
- pronunciation and accent training
- interview preparation
- email or report writing
- phonics and early literacy
- industry specific courses (pharmaceutical, financial, retail, hospitality, shipping and many more).
How are our courses delivered?
Our team of highly qualified and experienced teachers are dedicated to supporting you throughout your learning journey and helping you to achieve the results you desire through guidance and feedback which is specific to you and your goals.
Our courses are high quality, extremely flexible and fully customised. They can be delivered face-to-face or online or blended at any of our four British Council centres, at your workplace or residence through:
- exclusive one-to-one tuition where you get to interact with your teacher more at your own pace and time
- small group tuition available for any number of students