Be introduced to new ideas to stimulate your thinking on topics that define our time. Share your opinions and consider viewpoints in a lively and engaging class. Discuss and expand your conversational prowess with like-minded people from a wide variety of backgrounds in this part-time weekday course, run in 6 week modules.
Each module explores culture in different contexts, through topics such as:
- Micro Culture and Tribes
- Pioneer Artists and Rebellion
- Rise of Slam Poetry - Advocacy or Agitation
- Becoming Creative - What Performance Art Can Teach Us
- The Architect and the City
- Sustainability: the Future of Fashion