This enriching programme is specially designed for individuals and teams who have a specific work challenge that needs an innovative solution. Your accredited trainer will take you through your personalised Innovation Process® profile. This powerful tool gives you an insight into your approach to innovative challenges. You will also work on a series of experiential exercises that lead you through an innovation process from start to finish. As you produce an innovative solution to your chosen work challenge, you will also gain skills that you can directly apply to future challenges in your work.
Who should attend?
Individuals and teams who want to find innovative solutions which can be immediately applied in the workplace.
- Better understand your own approach to the innovation process and reflect on how balanced this is
- Understand the benefits of diverse innovation preferences and skills in your team
- Have a structured process at your fingertips, from setting goals to achieving innovation results
- Recognise your own approach to innovative challenges and identify areas you would like to develop in future
- Apply the tasks of the creative journey to a specific work challenge
- Generate innovative solutions and put them to work to create a positive benefit
- What is innovation?
- Your own examples of being innovative at work
- 4-stages / 8 tasks of the innovation process
- Self-assessment feedback / tendencies for innovating at work
- Set the intention
- Name the consequences
- Tap into character
- Analyse the factors and issues
- Generate creative ideas
- Develop and decide
- Implement the solution
- Celebrate the results
|Public Training Dates 2016|
|March 28-29||May 23-24||July 14-15|
|September 8-9||November 17-18|
Length: 2 days, 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
Maximum group size: 16
Course Fees: $961.93 (including GST)