This enriching programme is specially designed for individuals and teams who have work challenges that need innovative solutions. Your accredited trainer will take you through your personalised BeThinkAct™ profile. This powerful tool gives you an insight into your approach to innovation challenges.
You will choose a case study challenge and use a series of tools and techniques that lead from start to finish through the innovation process. You will then be able to produce innovative solutions and gain insights and skills that can be directly applied to future challenges in your work.
Who should attend?
Individuals and teams who want to find innovative solutions which can be immediately applied in the workplace.
- Better understand your own approach to the innovation process
- Understand the benefits of diverse innovation preferences and skills in your team
- Have a structured process at your fingertips, from setting goals to achieving innovative results
- Recognise your own approach to innovative challenges and identify areas you would like to develop in future
- Apply the tasks of the innovation process to a specific work challenge
- Generate innovative solutions and put them to work to create a positive benefit
- What is innovation?
- Innovation in the workplace
- The 4-stages and 8 tasks of the innovation process
- Your BeThinkAct™ profile
- Set the intention: Statements of Intention
- Name the consequences: The Futures Wheel
- Tap into character: Participate-Initiate-Accentuate
- Analyse the factors and issues: Why-why diagrams
- Generate creative ideas: Ideation techniques
- Develop and decide: 4x2 Perceptual Positions
- Implement the solution: The MoSCoW method
- Celebrate the results: The Reflective Cycle
|Public Training Dates 2017|
|March 2-3||June 1-2||September 4-5|
Length: 2 days
Maximum group size: 16
Course Fees: $961.93 (including GST)