This dynamic programme is based on the principle that we all have the capacity to be innovative, yet we approach innovative thinking in different ways. Your accredited trainer will take you through your personalised Innovation Styles® profile, giving you a better understanding of how you prefer to innovate. You will use this as a guide for self-reflection during the workshop as you generate innovative solutions to daily work challenges. You will also gain personal and team insights through self-assessment and feedback.
Who should attend?
Anyone who wants to understand and make the most of their approach to innovation
- See the potential of each person in your team to be innovative
- Be able to generate ideas from new perspectives
- Apply Innovation Styles to specific work challenges
- Better understand the differences between creativity and innovation
- Learn about your own innovation style and how it helps and hinders innovation
- Discover a range of idea generation techniques that match your innovation style
- What is innovation?
- Innovation Styles: four approaches to innovative thinking
- Application exercise
- Your Innovation Styles profile and feedback
- Advantages and challenges of your style
- Complement or conflict? Different styles in the workplace
- How do you fit within your team?
- Idea generation techniques
- What, why and when?
- Your case study – idea generation
|Public Training Dates 2016|
|February 24||April 6||June 1|
|August 3||October 19||December 7|
Length: 1 day, 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
Maximum group size: 16
Course Fees: $706.20 (including GST)