This dynamic programme is based on the principle that we all have the capacity to be creative. However, we often need techniques to help bring out the creativity within us.
You will be introduced to 16 ideation techniques that you can use to generate creative solutions to workplace problems. You will then work in groups to use some of these techniques on an engaging case study.
Who should attend?
Anyone who wants to generate creative ideas in their workplace and life.
- Be able to generate a wide variety of ideas and solutions
- Select and use appropriate ‘ideation techniques’ at work
- Activate your creative potential
- Defining creativity and innovation
- What is stopping you from being creative?
Your case study
- Writing effective problem statements
- Busting assumptions that inhibit idea generatio
16 idea generation techniques
- Understanding how to use the techniques
- Using the techniques on your case study
- Reviewing the effectiveness of the techniques
- Creative presentations: your favourite ideas
- Feedback on your ideas
- Action plan to continue your creativity
|Public Training Dates 2018|
|April 11||June 13|
Length: 1 day
Maximum group size: 16
Course Fees: $636.65 (including GST)