Would you like to develop your customer handling skills so that you are able to exceed your customers’ expectations? If so, this updated and highly interactive workshop will give you the tools that you need.
The workshop is suitable for those who deal with internal or external customers. It focuses on the strategies and skills needed to achieve excellent customer service.
Who should attend?
Anyone who has to deal with either internal or external customers.
- Gain more confidence in your customer handling skills
- Communicate more effectively with your customers
- Better deal with challenging customer interactions, such as handling complaints
- What is service excellence?
- Recognising WOW brands and their features
The Customer Journey
- What is a customer journey?
- Analysing and improving your customer journey
Consistent Customer Service
- Defining your service mission and values
- Meeting customer needs and expectations
- Consequences of dissatisfied customers
Communicating with your Customers
- The 3 Vs of communication
- Active listening
- Common complaints and appropriate service recoveries
Customer Service Language and Stress
- Dealing with stressful customer interactions
- Using appropriate customer service language
- Saying ‘no’ in a friendly way
Bringing It All Together
- Challenging customer interactions
|Public Training Dates 2017|
|Public Training Dates 2018|
|March 5-6||July 26-27|
|October 1-2||November 19-20|
Length: 2 days
Maximum group size: 16
Course Fees: $908.43 (including GST)