Are you experienced in customer service? Would you like to reflect more deeply on what you do and how you do it? Would you like to learn new ways to consistently exceed your customers’ expectations? If so, this challenging and highly practical workshop has the answers.
The workshop focuses on the theory and skills needed to consistently deliver service excellence for both external and internal customers.
Who should attend?
Any frontline employees with several years of customer service experience.
• Consistently exceed your customers' expectations
• Think of new ways to respond to routine situations
• Provide a model of best practice for less experienced colleagues
• Define service excellence at your organisation, and align your procedures with this
• Explore how to respond to customers with empathy, imagination and creativity
• Provide a model of best practice for your team (video project)
• Defining the customer experience at your organisation
• Identifying barriers to achieving service excellence
The Customer Journey - Behavioural Journey Mapping
• Defining customer journeys and customer journey mapping
• Analysing a typical customer journey
• Enhancing your customer's journey
Communicating With Your Customers
• Reviewing the 3Vs of communication
• Developing rapport through facial expressions and body language
• Using your voice to create a connection
Advanced Communication Techniques
• Pacifying angry customers on the phone
• Selling the A.P.P.L.E. way
• Using positive words to win customers
• Discovering how to show empathy effectively
• Dealing with complaints using L.E.A.P.
• Devising creative solutions to routine problems
DELIGHT YOUR INTERNAL CUSTOMERS
• Focusing on your colleagues
• Elevating your emails
• Showing your qualities
BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER
• Creating a 'Delivering Service Excellence' PowerPoint
|Public Training Dates 2017|
|February 23-24||June 8-9||October 12-13|
Length: 2 days
Maximum group size: 16
Course Fees: $908.43 (including GST)