Are you experienced in customer service? Would you like to reflect more deeply on what you do and how you do it? Would you like to learn new ways to consistently exceed your customers' expectations?
Who should attend?
This course is designed for frontline staff with several years of customer service experience. It focuses on the theory and skills needed to consistently deliver service excellence for both external and internal customers.
• Reflect more deeply on what you do and how you do it
• Consistenly exceed your customers' expectations
• Think of new ways to respond to routine situations
• Provide a model of best practice for less experienced colleagues
• Define service excellence at your organisation, and align your procedures with this
• Map, analyse and enhance your customers' journeys
• Respond to customers with empathy, imagination and creativity
• Provide a model of best practice for your team (video project)
• Stating your learning aims
• Defining service excellence at your organisation
• Identifying barriers to achieving service excellence
The Customer Journey - Behavioural Journey Mapping
• Defining customer journeys and behavioural journey mapping
• Analysing a typical customer journey
• Enhancing your customer's journey
Communicating With Your Customers
• Reviewing the 3Vs of communication
• Developing rapport through facial expressions and body language
• Using your voice to create a connection
Advanced Communication Techniques
• Telephone skills - pacifying angry or upset customers using 'that's right'
• Emails - making replies personalised and future-focused
• Face to face - using positive words to win customers
Empathy and EQ
• Discovering how to show empathy effectively
• Dealing with complaints
• Devising creative solutions to routine problems
Bringing It All Together
• Creating a 'delivering service excellence' training video
• Writing a personal action plan
|Public Training Dates 2016|
|April 4-5||June 20-21|
Length: 2 days, 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
Maximum group size: 16
Course Fees: $908.43 (including GST)