This highly interactive workshop helps develop skills and strategies for successful communication in the modern business environment.
Through case study scenarios, role plays, personality tests and mini-presentations you will learn how to communicate better with others.
Who should attend?
Anyone who wants to improve their interpersonal communication skills to get the most out of interactions with staff, colleagues and clients.
• Communicate with greater confidence with a range of different people
• Be able to better overcome barriers to communication
• Know how to demonstrate active listening skills to build better relationships
• Learn strategies for communicating your message clearly
• Understand the different communication styles and learn how to adapt to others
• Receive feedback on your communication approach
Communicating with Impact
• Understanding the nature of communication
• Communicating a positive image
• Creating clear messages
• Understanding your communication style
• Recognising different communication styles
• Communicating effectively with others
Barriers to Communication
• Identifying common barriers
• Overcoming communication barriers
• Responding to people under pressure
• Active listening
• Being empathetic
• Clarifying information
You and your Voice
• Elements of the voice
• Volume, pace, pausing and emphasis
|Public Training Dates 2016|
|September 28-29||October 24-25||November 17-18||December 1-2|
|Public Training Dates 2017|
|January 23-24||February 27-28||March 30-31||April 24-25|
Length: 2 days, 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
Maximum group size: 16
Course Fees: $908.43 (including GST)