This advanced workshop will help you create and deliver more powerful presentations to increase your influence with stakeholders. You will explore techniques to raise the standard and impact of your presentations and become a more engaging speaker.
Who should attend?
Those who are already confident presenters and want to take their skills to the next level to present with more impact.
• Feel more credible, confident and connected to your audience when presenting
• Know different ways to structure your presentation according to audience needs
• Deliver more powerful presentations
• Learn how tailor your presentations for different audiences
• Discover how to handle Q & A sessions with flair
• Explore advanced techniques to increase engagement and gain deeper connections with your audience
• What makes a presentation powerful?
• Powerful presenters in action
• Personal goal setting
Becoming a Powerful Presenter
• Overcoming nerves
• Building confidence
• Creating connection
Planning your Message
• Identifying your theme
• Organising your ideas
• Storyboarding your content
Engaging your Audience
• The art of storytelling
• Communicating with impact
• Harnessing the right media
Staying Flexible but Focused
• Contingency planning
• Handling interruptions
• Handling difficult questions with skill
|Public Training Dates 2015|
|Public Training Dates 2016|
|February 25-26||April 28-29||June 20-21|
|August 1-2||October 17-18||November 10-11|
Length: 2 days, 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
Maximum group size: 12
Course Fees: $1068.93 (including GST)