This compelling workshop will demonstrate the profound impact of storytelling on others and the uses and benefits of storytelling in the corporate environment. You will learn about different types of stories and how you can match your strategic purpose to a specific story telling technique.
A good story deserves a good story teller. You will practise how to structure and deliver your story to communicate your main message clearly and with impact.
All participants will prepare and tell stories and receive feedback from the facilitator and their peers.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who wants to communicate their messages in the corporate environment more effectively and inspire and influence people while doing so.
- Influence team and culture and enhance employee engagement
- Inspire and motivate others
- Highlight, emphasise and promote key messages and best practices
- Identify a suitable story type to match your purpose
- Structure and deliver an effective business story
- Identify your storytelling strengths and areas to continue developing
Everyone Love a Good Story
- Video story
- Fabulous fables
Making Sense of Our Business World
- The power of story
- A strategic business story
- Four examples of story-telling techniques
- Horses for Courses
- What story will you tell?
- Voice for atmosphere
- Body language and facial expressions
- Pacing of speech and the story
- Criteria for feedback
- Story Time!
|Public Training Dates 2016|
|January 27||March 2||May 11|
|July 5||September 14||November 9|
Length: 1 day, 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
Maximum group size: 16
Course Fees: $636.65 (including GST)