This hands-on workshop provides trainers, managers, supervisors and HR staff with invaluable facilitation techniques used by top training professionals.
Through a series of interactive activities, you will learn how to plan, prepare and deliver training sessions that meet the needs of your participants and engage them from opening to ending. On the final day, you will work in teams to prepare and deliver a training activity. You will receive constructive feedback throughout the workshop as well as practical tips on how you can continue to improve.
Who should attend?
For trainers, intended trainers, HR professionals and managers.
Communicate more effectively with your course participants
Be able to select the best methods and activities for your group
Know how to engage learners and keep them focused
• Plan and prepare relevant learner centred activities for your learners
• Deliver a well-structured training session that achieves its aims
• Reflect on the outcomes of training sessions and make revisions where necessary
Introduction and Openings
• Using ice breaker activities
• Organising pre-course tasks and self-evaluations
• Structuring the start of a training session
Planning and Preparation
• Understanding the needs of students, sponsors and stakeholders
• Writing SMART training objectives
• Structuring a training session
• Adopting a learner-centred approach
• Getting participation in the training room
• Using sensory learning preferences
• Making it fun and interactive
• Giving clear instructions
• Eliciting answer
Feedback and endings
• Giving constructive feedback
• Delivering your training session
• Reviewing the training sessions
• Ending a workshop
|Public Training Dates 2016|
|March 2-4||May 11-13||September 5-7||November 2-4|
|Public Training Dates 2017|
Length: 3 days, 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
Maximum group size: 12
Course Fees: $1591.09 (including GST)