We all use our voices to communicate at work. But are you making the most of this valuable asset?
This workshop will help you to develop the skills and strategies for successful vocal communication in the modern business environment. Through a range of techniques and exercises you will learn how to care for your voice and communicate in a way that creates maximum impact. You will practise using your voice in business simulations such as webinars, pitches and announcements.
Who should attend?
Anyone who wants to increase the power of their vocal communication.
• Learn strategies to protect and project your voice
• Use a range of vocal elements to increase the power of your voice
• Apply techniques to engage your audience using your voice
- The 6 Ps of using your voice
- Your current vocal skills
- Caring for your voice
- How the voice works
- Techniques to warm up your voice
- Common projection problems
- Tips for projecting with impact
- Practising your projection
- Pitching it right
- Using your voice for atmosphere and influence
- The phonological core
- Consonant sounds and clusters
- Long and short vowel sounds
pausing & pacing
- Pausing for impact
- Stress techniques
- Pacing your speech
your voice at work
- Making announcements using a microphone
- Conducting an effective video conference
- Delivering engaging webinars
|Public Training Dates 2018|
|February 5-6||June 13-14||October 11-12|
Length: 2 days
Maximum group size: 16
Course Fees: $908.43 (including GST)