We all use our voices to communicate at work. But are you making the most of this valuable asset? At the end of a long day does your voice feel strained and weak?
This workshop will help you develop skills and strategies for successful vocal communication in the modern business environment. Through a range of techniques, activities and exercises you will learn how to care for your voice and communicate in a way that creates maximum impact.
Who should attend?
Anyone who wants to increase the power of their vocal communication.
• Care for your voice better
• Control how you are communicating vocally
• Communicate with greater confidence using your voice
• Learn strategies to protect and project your voice
• Use a range of vocal elements to increase the power of your voice
• Get feedback on your vocal strengths and areas of development
• Learn techniques for engaging your audience using your voice
• Our valuable voice
• The elements of a powerful voice
• Your current vocal skills
Protecting Your Voice
• Caring for your voice
• How the voice works
• Techniques to warm up your voice
Project an Be Heard!
• Common projection problems
• Tips for projecting with impact
• Practising your projection
Refining Your Vocal Style
• Pitching it right
• Pacing your ideas
• Pausing for power
Putting It Into Practice
• Practise and present
• Your strengths and areas for development
• Your vocal action plan
|Public Training Dates 2016|
|Public Training Dates 2017|
|February 27-28||April 20-21|
Length: 2 days, 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
Maximum group size: 16
Course Fees: $908.43 (including GST)