This absorbing workshop gives you an in-depth insight into your managerial style. It concentrates on developing your skills through a questioning and analytical approach that will enable you to better understand, communicate with and lead your team.
You will receive a 4,000-word profile based on your answers to a powerful profiling tool (TMS®). You will reflect on your profile and take part in a series of case studies, discussions and hands-on activities.
Who should attend?
New managers, managers who want an opportunity to re-focus and employees with management potential.
- Have an in-depth self-awareness and understanding of your team’s strengths and weaknesses
- Be equipped to manage both people and tasks better
- Manage more effectively by adapting your style to different people and situations
- Analyse your managerial style, contribution and strengths as a leader in your workplace
- Develop your understanding of the team you manage
- Practise skills and techniques in the key areas of leadership, interpersonal skills, team-building and decision-making
Team Management Profile Overview
- The eight critical work functions
- Different work preferences
- Your TMS profile
- Comparing leadership and management
- Identifying when to use each style
- Understanding your team
- Giving feedback
- Improving communication skills
- Building relationships
- Selecting a team
- The four stages of team development
- Assessing team performance
- Divergent and convergent thinking
- Decision making tools – Edward de Bono’s 6 thinking hats
- Creativity and decision making
|Public Training Dates 2016|
|September 13-15||November 28-30|
|Public Training Dates 2017|
Length: 3 days, 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
Maximum group size: 16
Course Fees: $1591.09 (including GST)