This absorbing workshop gives you an in-depth insight into your managerial style. It concentrates on developing your skills through an experiential approach that will enable you to better understand, communicate with and manage your team.
You will receive a personalised 4,000-word Team Management Profile highlighting your work preferences by Team Management Systems™. You will reflect on these preferences and take part in a series of case studies, discussions and hands-on activities designed to help you maximise your strengths as a manager.
Who should attend?
New managers, managers who want an opportunity to develop themselves further and those aspiring to management positions.
- Increase your self-awareness and understanding of your team’s strengths and areas for development
- Be equipped to manage both people and tasks better
- Develop key areas of management such as interpersonal skills, team building and decision making
Team Management Profile Overview
- The eight critical work functions
- Different work preferences
- Your TMS profile
- Comparing leadership and management
- Identifying when to use each style
- Understanding your team
- Giving feedback
- Improving communication skills
- Building relationships
- Selecting a team
- The stages of team development
- Assessing team performance
- Divergent and convergent thinking
- Decision making tools – Edward de Bono’s 6 thinking hats
- Creativity and decision making
|Public Training Dates 2018|
|March 26-28||June 27-29||July 16-18|
|September 5-7||November 14-16|
Length: 3 days
Maximum group size: 16
Course Fees: $1,591.09 (including GST)