This compelling workshop provides you with a deeper understanding of your personal EQ in relation to your leadership role. It will enable you to facilitate deeper learning conversations and lead with awareness and choice.
Who should attend?
Managers, office managers, supervisors and team leaders.
- Deepen your awareness of emotional intelligence related to leadership
- Feel more confident in developing others through powerful conversations
- Be able to apply the International 6 Seconds EQ model to be a more effective leader
- Gain knowledge of your own EQ competencies in relation to your role as a leader through the SEI profiling tool
- Conduct learning conversations at a deeper level through empathetic listening and accurate questioning
- Apply a range of learning conversation techniques for different situations in the workplace
- What is EQ?
- The relationship between EQ and leadership
- The power of disclosure, feedback and reflection
The 3 Domains of the 6 Seconds EQ Model
- Know Yourself – What we do
- Choose Yourself – How we do it
- Give Yourself – Why we do it
Understanding the SEI EQ Profile
- The purpose of the profile
- The ethics of the profile
- Making conclusions from the assessment
The De-brief Conversation
- Structuring a conversation
- Techniques for empathetic listening
- Methods for establishing rapport
- Asking the right question at the right time
Conducting the Conversation
- Preparing for the conversation
- Getting feedback
Expanding the Conversation Tool Kit
- Introducing Heron’s 6 Intervention Styles
Mapping your Team
- Identifying issues for team members
- Aligning EQ competencies
- Strategies for moving forward with conversations
|Public Training Dates 2016|
|July 21-22||September 19-20||November 10-11|
|Public Training Dates 2017|
|February 13-14||April 3-4|
Length: 2 days, 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
Maximum group size: 16
Course Fees: $1363.18 (including GST)