Is your organisation going through a period of change? Have you been asked to coordinate a project with many different interests or points of view? Do you feel more confident managing a wide range of people who don't necessarily agree? When a leader understands the importance of stakeholder engagement and the characteristics needed to manage such a project then it can be a very exciting and rewarding experience.
This workshop is ideal for those new to stakeholder or project management and will help you understand how to plan and implement a large scale project successfully so that the organisation reaps the benefits and emerges stronger and more resilient. This workshop is also beneficial for established managers who wish to deepen their understanding of how to coordinate many differing but important points of view.
Who should attend?
Leaders and Managers who need to coordinate a project with many different stakeholders.
• Have a clear understanding of the key characteristics of Stakeholder Engagement
• Strengthen your ability to connect and influence a wide range of stakeholders
• Learn how to plan and manage a successful, high profile engagement
• Define and analyse the business case for Stakeholder Engagement
• Map the key areas in the successful engagement cycle
• Understand and develop your characteristics that will result in a successful project
• Defining Stakeholder Engagement
• How it differs from Crisis, Stakeholder and Change Management
• The business case for Stakeholder Engagement
• The advantages of global engagement
• The business risks of not engaging
• Defining and understanding SWANS and OWANS
• The characteristics of a successful "engager"
• The organisation's preparedness and alignment with stakeholders
• Building trust with stakeholders including blockers and saboteurs
• Leveraging and communicating with stakeholders
• Responding and Implementing
• Programme closure - monitoring, evaluating and celebrating
• Action Plan
|Public Training Dates 2016|
|June 9-10||December 1-2|
|Public Training Dates 2017|
|February 16-17||April 27-28|
Length: 2 days, 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
Maximum group size: 16
Course Fees: $908.43 (including GST)